5 Laws of Decline

by Orrin Woodward Law of sturgeon’s Law- 90/10 Only 10% of everything is actually good. 90% of books, videos, channels, social media pages are garbage and the other 10% clean the mess.. Don’t expect of 100% of anything. 90% garbage floating their way in the circle that 10% causing it. This is in everything of …

5 Laws of Decline Read More »